Courses in Advanced Mobile Technology
Mango Institute of Technology (MIT) provides all the essentials required to empower the future technocrats with the skills they require to work confidently and to build up morale to handle any kind of electronic devices with ease.
Individual attention is given to each student during training to get the best outputs. The content includes mobile technology, handling the software/hardware of different types of smart phones, feature phones and other electronic items and finally how to become electronics manufacturing professionals.
The program starts from the basics of electronics and goes up to the advanced troubleshooting techniques.
At the Mango Institute, focus is given on the systematic and practical training.
After course completion, the technocrats will be on par to use the latest troubleshooting techniques for any GSM, CDMA, 4G smart phones (5G technology to be launched soon).
The practical starts from basic electronics to chip level designing of all the latest devices available in the market. The lab is equipped with all modern equipments and the technocrats are taught to handle them with utmost care.
The technocrats are trained to use the latest software for unlocking, flashing, setting of logos and tones, reactivating the dead cell phones, etc.
Training is provided to trace the tracks, chip level briefing, digital communication (theory & practical) and also troubleshooting techniques using the latest tools and equipment.
- 3 Months Diploma Course for Advanced Mobile Technology targeting Working Professionals & Graduates
- 6 Months Diploma Course for Advanced Mobile Technology targeting Graduates & Final Year Students
- 1 Year Professional Course for Advanced Mobile Technology targeting Third Year Students
- 2 Year Professional Course for Advanced Mobile Technology targeting Second Year Students
- 3 Year Professional Course for Advanced Mobile Technology targeting First Year Students
Want to learn more before applying?
After answering a few short questions, we’ll be able to help you find out if you’re qualified to apply and give you more information about the program.